- Location: Washtenaw Community College and University of Michigan
Note the following important dates:
Click here for a list of ironworker-contractor professional development courses for 2019
- July 9 - 19, 2019: CWI/CWB course (students arrive on July 8, 2019) - Check in at U of M Cambridge House (West Quad)
- All other participants arrive on July 13 - 14, 2019
- Opening session on July 14, 2019 at Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest. Group photo to be promptly at 5:00 PM with general session and dinner to follow.
- Annual program July 15 - 19, 2019
Click here for the 2019 program catalog
Note: Attendees staying at the Marriott Hotel are responsible for making their own reservations and for paying all costs. The rate is $127/night plus taxes. To make your reservation click here
The cut-off date for room reservations is June 17, 2019, however our room block fills up quick, make your reservation promptly.
Click here for driving directions for those staying at the Marriott Hotel.
Click here for driving directions for those staying at the University of Michigan.
Click here for driving directions for those staying at the Holiday Inn near U of M.
Click here for the Washtenaw Community College campus map.
Click here for visitor information on Ann Arbor attractions, restaurants, entertainment and events.